poniedziałek, 18 sierpnia 2014

Happy Life

Hi, I want to introduce you my rap about my life, I hope you will like it :)

Elo! This is a short story about my former life, so listen and understand one important thing is to start the story.
I have often wondered whether that things are needed. Those stupid words destroy you and hurt you.
Life was not always not fair, not fair.
I used to be introverted, three years of life I gave you. People are angry it is true !!! , You are looking at an excuse to destroy you. And you do not enter, tell STOP !!!.
Ref: For a happy life is when Can you be happy every beautiful moment discard the bad sorrows. Do not worry about the nonsense that destroy. Understand this man.
Then came the day I said ENOUGH !!! I gave everything to climb to the top, and here as always envy people sick. I got a knife through the heart, the moment of waves is normal.
Ref: In life you have to always come up positive to everything is what you get. I hope you understand the moral of that blood here.
And remember, always top you are, this is for you YO.


Brak komentarzy: